Management consultants specialised in financial management
We are experiencing an increased demand on projects where we assist leading organisations within the private and public sectors to implement significant changes across the financial disciplines.
Our projects are wide-ranging and typically include optimisation of Financial Management tools and processes, Performance Management Solutions and establishment of Organisational Excellence in the Finance department. Part of our mission is to continuously improve our leadership behaviour and be the best place to work!
We are looking for competent and energised colleagues who are passionate about developing people and organisations and are able to think out of the box in an workplace who’s primary focus areas are transformation and change.
Our assignments are always focused on value creation with our clients, e.g., through:
- Financial Performance Management
- Costing & Profitability Transparency
- Finance Strategy & Operating Model
- Management Accounting in public sector
As a professional you are expected to be independent and capable of participating in the further development of our business areas.
Requirements for our new colleagues
An essential element to succeed in this role is that you have tried something similar before. In addition, we require that you:
- have 5+ years of finance experience
- can demonstrate measurable business impact in previous career
- are known for being a top performer and have achieved respect for your value creation
- are authentic and possess a high degree of empathy and energy
- have extensive project experience
- have at least one master’s degree
It is an advantage, but not a requirement if you have experience in selling management consultancy services at CxO level.
What we offer
We offer you an unusual chance to influence your own working life as well as the working life of your colleagues in one of Scandinavia’s leading consultancies.
Apart from that, we offer:
- A lively and challenging environment full of competent colleagues who take pride in what they do
- An unequalled culture characterised by diversity, flexibility and autonomy
- A series of professional, cultural and social events to support who we are
If you see this as a unique opportunity to lead changes within Financial Excellence and work in a professional services environment that are both chaotic, stimulating, energetic and extremely ambitious, we would love to hear from you.